The Chevrolet Uplander is a minivan manufactured and marketed by Chevrolet for the model years of 2005 to 2009, replacing the Venture.
Initially marketed alongside the Venture and Astro, the Uplander and its rebadged variants, the Saturn Relay, Buick Terraza, and Pontiac Montana SV6, were manufactured at GM’s Doraville Assembly. However, due to low sales, it was discontinued in 2008 and General Motors exited the minivan market. Production ended in September 2008, as well as the closure of the Doraville Assembly plant.
The Uplander was marketed in the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, mainland Europe and the Middle East.
source : en.wikipedia.org
Chevrolet Uplander Problems
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue on Chevrolet Uplander
- Check Engine Light and Trouble Filling Gas Tank on Chevrolet Uplander
- Inspect transmission/fluid every 30,000 miles on Chevrolet Uplander
- Front Brake Rotor Wear Can Cause Pulsations on Chevrolet Uplander
- Flush brake fluid every 60,000 miles on Chevrolet Uplander
- Replace spark plugs every 100,000 miles on Chevrolet Uplander
- High Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid on Chevrolet Uplander
- Corrosion of the Fuel Tank Harness Due to Water Leak on Chevrolet Uplander
- Contamination of extended life coolant on Chevrolet Uplander
- Poor Ride/Handling Due to Worn Suspension Struts on Chevrolet Uplander
Here we have 7 great photos about Chevrolet Uplander Problems Engine, Design, Release Date, And Price. We hope you enjoyed it and if you want to download the pictures in high quality, simply just click the image and you will be redirected to the download page of Chevrolet Uplander Problems Engine, Design, Release Date, And Price. Find your Best Cars, Minivan SUV and Trucks Click here Cars, SUV, Trucks Info